We are a Church of England aided Primary School providing education for approximately 210 children aged 4 to 11. Our aim is to enable our Children to learn and grow together and achieve their maximum potential irrespective of their background or ability in a vibrant nurturing environment. Our vision is underpinned by our core Christian values of Love, Respect and Belief.
The school PTA works in harmony with the staff and pupils to provide additional funding for both educational and recreational items. As a parent of a child attending Clatford Primary School, you are by definition a member of the PTA. In the past we have provided funding for IT equipment, interactive white boards, staging and playground equipment. This year we are hoping to raise enough money to provide replacement iPads, provision of play and learning equipment for the key stage 1 pupils, we are also hoping to contribute towards new outside storage containers for the whole of school to use.
Given current circumstances, we have now sadly been unable to host Clatfest our annual summer fair for the last 2 years. The event is usually such a big part of the school calendar – not only is it loved by the children and wider local community, but also contributes greatly to the fundraising for the PTA. 100% of the profit benefits the school and our children.
As we did last year, we are currently running an online Christmas draw and we would be extremely grateful if you could support us by donating here. Every £5 donation will reward you with one entry to the draw. We have had over 60 amazing prizes donated and these will include; A luxury Christmas hamper, a family pass to The Hawk Conservancy, various food and drink vouchers, a cash prize, a day at the races in Salisbury, a voucher for flip out in Basingstoke plus many, many more exciting and wonderful prizes.
This project page will close on 9th December 2021 and the prize draw will take place on the 10th December 2021. The lucky winners will be contacted following this date.
Please ensure we have your contact details and do not donate anonymously if you would like to enter the prize draw.
Please do pass on the link for our project to friends and family. We would like to thank you in advance for any support you are able to give us and would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy and safe festive season.
Terms & Conditions
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
• Open to anyone (over the age of 18),
• Entries will be accepted up to 9/12/2021
• Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
• Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
• To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to Clatford School PTA, Christmas Draw, Goodworth Clatford, Andover, SP11 7RE.
• The winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 10/12/2021. They will be contacted by email or text with details of how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the initial email or text being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and contacted within 1 week.