We are a Church of England aided Primary School providing education for approximately 210 children aged 4 to 11. Our aim is to enable our Children to learn and grow together and achieve their maximum potential irrespective of their background or ability in a vibrant nurturing environment. Our vision is underpinned by our core Christian values of Love, Respect and Belief.
The school PTA works in harmony with the staff and pupils to provide additional funding for both educational and recreational items. In the past we have provided funding for IT equipment, interactive white boards, staging and playground equipment. This year we are hoping to raise enough money to provide replacement iPads, outside storage and provision of play and learning equipment for the key stage 1 pupils, as well as enhancing the forest school area in order to support the well-being and mental health for our most vulnerable families.
Given current circumstances, we were sadly unable to host Clatfest our annual summer fair and we will miss the fun and buzz of the Christmas Fayre this year too. Both events are usually such a big part of the school calendar – not only are they loved by the children, but also contribute greatly to the fundraising for the PTA, 100% of the profit benefit the school and our children.
We are currently running an online Christmas draw and we would be extremely grateful if you could support us by donating here. Every £5 donated will reward you with one entry to the draw. We have had some amazing prizes donated and these will include; A luxury Christmas hamper, a family pass to Finkley Down Farm, Le Creuset cookware, £50 cash prize, a portrait of your pet, a hair product hamper, a dog grooming voucher plus many, many more exciting and wonderful prizes.
This project page will close on 14th December 2020 and the prize draw will take place on the 15th December 2020. The lucky winners will be contacted following this date.
Please ensure we have your contact details and do not donate anonymously if you would like to enter the prize draw.
We would like to thank you in advance for any support you are able to give us and would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy and safe festive season.
Terms & Conditions
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
• Open to anyone (over the age of 18),
• Entries will be accepted up to 14/12/2020
• Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
• Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
• To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to Clatford School PTA, Christmas Draw, Goodworth Clatford, Andover, SP11 7RE.
• The winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 15/12/2020. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.
This project offers rewards in return for your donation.