Our aim is to raise as much money as we can for Uplands Community Primary School and to bring some festive joy with lots of amazing prizes.
by Uplands Community Primary School PTA in Stroud, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
The 12 Days of Christmas Uplands Prize Draw
For 12 days only you have the chance to win one or more of our amazing 20 prizes (all listed below). The last 2 years have been challenging for us all, especially Children - all money raised goes towards events and equipment for Uplands Community Primary School and is more important now than ever.
Please give generously....
For every £2 you donate you will get one entry into a prize draw with some amazing prizes! Please give as much as you feel able - the more you donate, the more chances you get at winning and the more we raise to support the children of Uplands School.
1. Voucher for a free bowling session for a family of 4 with Stroud Bowl
2. Stroud brewery gift box of 3 beers
3. Holistic and deep tissue massage (valid for 3 months) with Lisa Taylor
4. £50 voucher for Made In Stroud
5. Family entrance to Slimbridge Wetland Centre
6. £10 Confection Affection sweet shop voucher
7. Clifton Photographic gift pack including VIP makeover, an 5 x 7 printed and mounted image pkus £50 credit to use towards wall art (valued up to £220)
8. Voucher for a family swim at Stratford Park Leisure Centre
9. One Day Fitness Membership at Stratford Park Leisure Centre
10. Calcot Spa goodie bag of products
11. Katie Fjorde's new book (hardback) from Stroud Bookshop
12. Voucher for 2 for lunch at Star Anise
13. £10 Wilco Voucher
14. Large boquet of Spring British Flowers from Saltbox & Co
15. 2 tickets for Beauty and The Beast at Stroud Sub Rooms on Boxing Day
16. A week's worth of milk and yogurt from Stroud Microdairy
17. A Natural Horse Herd Connection Session (explore the relationship between human and horse when we have no agenda other than connection)
18. £25 Sainsburys Voucher
19. Voucher for an item of clothing from Humphries and Begg
20. £25 Voucher for Crust Issues Pizza
A huge Thank You to everyone who contributed - Made in Stroud, Saltbox&Co, The Sub Rooms, Clifton Photographic, Lisa Taylor, Stroud Bookshop, Confection Affection, Humphries and Begg, Crust Issues Pizza, Slimbridge Wetland Centre, Sainsburys, Stratford Park Leisure Centre, Calcot Spa, Star Anise, Wilco, Stroud Sub Rooms and Stroud Micro-dairy.
Every donation will be used to support the children and our school community.
Terms and Conditions
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
• Open to anyone (over the age of 18) in the UK.
• Entries will be accepted up to 10am on 19/12/2021.
• Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like.
• Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
• To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to Uplands Community School PTA, c/o Uplands Primary School, Thompson Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 1TE.
• The winners will be chosen at random and contacted after the draw on Friday 17th December 2021. They will be contacted by email or telephone on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week. We will do our best to get the prizes to you within a few days, assuming you are local!
This project offers rewards in return for your donation.