Etchingham school is a small rural primary school, with pupils starting at 4 years of age and leaving at 11 years. The funds raised by the Friends of Etchingham School are used to support and enhance the time that pupils spend at school. We support activities that:
- engage and offer new learning opportunities such as Forest school, 'Hands on History' and outings that enhance and inspire the pupils learning.
- art and music opportunities such as additional music sessions for all pupils.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Open to anyone (over the age of 18), world wide.
- Entries will be accepted between 02.11.21 and 10.12.21
- Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like.
- Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
- To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to Etchingham School.
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted before 17.12.21. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize (if not present at the Christmas Fair). If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.