To raise as much money as we can to support trips, events and equipment for the children at Uplands Community Primary School
by Uplands Community Primary School PTA in Stroud, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Why are we having a Summer Prize Draw?
We need to raise money!! Money raised by the PTA supports trips, outings and events (like the recent trip to the climbing wall in Gloucester and a Christmas show (in or out of school), equipment (like the mud kitchen in Merlins area and new reading books for all pupils) as well as all sorts of extra activities and top ups (including paying 50% of the costs of the ever popular leavers hoodies)
Please support us with a donation and pass on to friends and family too - and by donating, you will all get the chance to win some really great prizes (lots of them are things to do with kids over the Summer Holidays!)
Donate to win prizes!!!
For every £2 you donate you will get one entry into a prize draw with some amazing prizes. Please give as much as you feel able - the more you donate, the more chances you get at winning.
1. Unworn and new Forest Green Rovers football shirt (blue) age 7 - 8yrs
2. 2 tickets to Horrible Histories at Stroud Sub Rooms on 26th July 2022
3. Family ticket for Rococo Garden
4. Game for a family of 4 at Stroud Bowl
5. Large bouquet of beautiful British flowers from Saltbox&Co
6. 2 children's tickets to Slimbridge Wetland Centre
7. MOT at Lansdown Motors
8. Item of kids clothing from Humphries and Begg
9. Year of roadside cover from RAC
10. 2 x Family Swim Sessions at Stratford Park Leisure Centre
11. 2 x individual swim sessions at Stratford Park Leisure Centre
12. 1 adult and 1 child ticket for Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens
13. Bottle of Landric Champagne
14. Bottle of red (Shiraz) and bottle of white (Pinot Grigio) wine (donated by Lock
A huge Thank You to everyone who contributed - Saltbox&Co, The Sub Rooms, Cotswold Wildlife Park, Slimbridge Wetland Centre, Stroud Bowl, Rococo Garden, Lansdown Motors,Humphries and Begg, RAC, Lock Keepers Cafe and Stratford Park Leisure Centre.
Every donation will be used to support the children and our school community.
Terms and Conditions
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
• Open to anyone (over the age of 18) in the UK.
• Entries will be accepted up to 10am on 21/07/2022
• Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like.
• Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
• To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to Uplands Community School PTA, c/o Uplands Primary School, Thompson Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 1TE.
• The winners will be chosen at random by children and staff at the school and announced at the school at 2pm on Thursday 21st July where prizes can be collected in person, for those not there in person, you will be contacted after the draw on Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd July 2022. You will be contacted by email or telephone on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week. We will do our best to get the prizes to you within a few days, assuming you are local!
This project offers rewards in return for your donation.