Dear Friends and Parents
In the last year, the Westholme Association (we are the Westholme Parent / Teacher Association for those who don’t know) have been unable to hold any events such as the Spring and Christmas Fairs, Balls, termly Uniform Sales. These events are where we raise funds for those special extras that the school and children can request and enjoy.
We need your help to generate £6,500 this year to be able to continue providing the children with those special extras or we will have to cut what we fund.
Below is just a small selection of the items we have bought over recent years with the funds:-
After school activity resources
Cricket practice nets and football goal posts
Discos (who could forget Taz!)
Modern Language Plays
Prizes for Competitions
SPHERO IT equipment
Sports Award Trophies and Hoodies for the Y6 leavers
We were also able to contribute to the energy efficient lighting installed in the Croston Theatre.
We think you’d agree that we have funded an amazing range of items to benefit all.
As fundraising events have been on hold since last March and will be for the forthcoming term, we really do need your help. We have decided to hold a VIRTUAL PRIZE DRAW with CASH PRIZES ONLY! No fluffy toys or tins of peaches this year!
With your help we can continue to fund items for your child/children to enjoy whilst also giving you the chance to win a cash prize. 10% of monies raised from this Prize Draw will be sent to 'Place2Be' an amazing charity which provides mental health support to pupils, families and staff in UK schools.
The Prizes are.....
First Prize - £150.00
Second Prize - £75.00
Third Prize – £50.00
To enter simply purchase your "ticket" here for £15.00 and you can buy multiple tickets for an increased chance of winning OR donate more if you are able. Entries will be accepted without a donation or pledge, simply email us at the WA (email@example.com) stating your name and email address you wish to be contacted on.
The winners will be announced in the Westholme Weekly on 18th June 2021.
If you are able to, we hope you will support us. We also look forward to a time when we can see you at future fundraising and social events.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Lottery Licence Number: LR16123
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Entrants must provide either email address or telephone address so they can be contacted should they be drawn as a winner of one of the prizes.
- Open to anyone (over the age of 18).
- Entries will be accepted up to 11/06/2021.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
- Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
- Entrants can enter without making a donation or pledging to this campaign, simply by emailing their name and confirming their email address to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 14/06/2021. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.