Why are we fundraising?
Due to the lack of normal school fundraising activities being able to take place due to Covid-19, the The Friends of Little Houghton CE Primary School are thinking creatively about how to raise money for our 87 pupils. The funds from this prize draw will help to purchase some fabulous new playground seating for the children to enjoy at break times and also for outdoor class learning. Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw, see T&C for details.
About the prize draw
We are asking for your help to raise some money to brighten up the playground and provide a comfortable area for the children to sit together. The 'buddy bench' also gives children an opportunity to take a seat, so the other children know that they might want someone to talk to or play with. This has been a very popular and successful idea in the past and so it will be great to have a brand new bench for our children starting in September.
The prizes are particularly high quality for this year's fundraising activity so please, dig deep, and share the link with friends and family so that they can help to support the school & be in with a chance of winning too! See below for further information about the prizes...
About our school
Little Houghton CE Primary School is a village school where every child is viewed as an individual. All children are known to every member of our staff who feel passionate about the children in their care.
The school is an extension of the family community. We focus on how we work together co-operatively and support each other in a safe, happy, caring place with a strong ‘family’ ethos where children are able to learn and develop their skills and talents as individuals.
Who is running this Crowd Fund, and why are we asking for your support?
FOLHS is a small team of parents who voluntarily find ways to fundraise to support the schools vital requirements for learning resources & equipment. Local authority resources are stretched beyond belief due to the Covid-19 pandemic, so it is our responsibility as parents to do what we can to support the school in any way possible.
Thank you for your support.
Prize #1: Blackstar Travel Guitar Pack (worth £369)
Prize #2: Blackstar Fold-away Piano (worth £90)
Prize #3: Nyetimber Champagne - Magnum Bottle (worth £85)
Prize #4: Nyetimber Champagne - 1 x bottle of Classic Cuvee & 1 x bottle Blanc de Blancs (total value = £73)
Prize #5: Saints rugby shirt signed by a current squad member of your choice
*Image is an example of the final prize and the shirt may differ from the image below.
Prize #6: 1 x free initial physio consultation at Move4Physio with Nathan Allwork (worth £65)
Terms & Conditions of the Prize Draw
- Entrants must be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age.
- Entries will be accepted from 23rd June 2021 up until 5pm on the 16th July 2021.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Sunday 18th July 2021 and contacted after the draw. They will be contacted by email or telephone and we will endeavour to arrange collection of the prizes from school. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the next winner will be chosen at random.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
- A funder who wins a prize will not be eligible for any subsequent prizes.
- Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
- To enter without donating please send a postcard titled 'Bench Fundraiser' which includes your name, address, email and telephone number to FOLHS, c/o Little Houghton School, Lodge Close, Lodge Road, Little Houghton, Northampton. This needs to reach the school before 5pm on 16th July 2021.
- The Promoter is 'Friends of Little Houghton School'.