We are a pre-school which is also a charitable organisation and as such we rely on fundraising to enable us to enhance the resources and experiences we are able to provide.
Due to the pandemic, all of the opportunities we would normally have to raise money have been cancelled. Now more than ever we need your support so that we can continue to offer the children of St Paul's the wonderful learning experiences they deserve.
We are thrilled to bring you the St Paul's Pre-School Summer Prize Draw and we offer heart felt thanks to the businesses in and around Winchester that have donated some truly wonderful prizes - we hope their generosity will entice you to dig deep and share this prize draw with friends and family.
Every £5 reward selected will give you one entry to the draw. Please ensure that you select rewards to enter the prize draw rather than just giving a donation.
It is essential when you pledge money for the prize draw that you supply and agree to share your email address ( make sure it's correct!)
- A Sunday Pizza meal for 4 at The Fox pub in Crawley
- £50 voucher for The Consortium
- £50 voucher for Ghandi Restaurant
- 2 x tickets to see Razorlight
- £50 voucher for Saddle House Medi Spa
- Dinner for 5 at Proven Slice Winchester
- Burger and Fries for 4 at Original Fry Up Material
- Afternoon Tea for 4 from Moo Moo Winchester
- Lunch for 2 at The Little Kitchen Company
- £40 voucher for Giuseppe Manco hair salon
- Flower bouquet from Stem & Green
- luxury balloons from Claudia&B
- £25 voucher for Sparx Beauty
- £20 voucher for The Yard
- 2 x tickets for Everyman Cinema Winchester
- Macaroons and cookies from Petit Glaze
- Sparkling Hampshire wine donated by The Myers Touch
- Box of 16 pods from Nutritional Nosh
- Personal Training session from Liz Nicholson PT
plus more! visit our facebook page for more details on the prizes!
The prize draw will run from Monday 19th July until Monday 16th August. Winners will be notified by email.
Good luck to everyone and please share, share, share with your friends and family and encourage them to support us.
Thank you from us all
The St Paul's Pre-School Committee
Terms & conditions
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over
* Open to anyone ( over the age of 18) world-wide
* Entries will be accepted between 19/07/21 and 16/08/21
* Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like
* Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw
* To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to St Paul's Pre-school, St Paul's Church Hall, St Paul's Hill, Winchester, SO225AB
*The winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 17/08/21
They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.